General Category > Announcements

This test Star Wars theme...

(1/6) > >>

Test Administrator:
In case anyone wanders across this site... I am current testing and building a theme and site design for fx-sabers forums...   hence the logo, etc...

this site can still be used for testing SMF 2.0.x features, and mods...

This theme is a significantly corrected and otherwise modified version of Bloc's Studio003 responsive theme

Test Administrator:
OK.

This is the modified Studio003 theme by Bloc

Fixed a bunch of code errors (which are actually present in all three studio themes and the alphacentauri theme)
replaced the new message icons (on the boardindex) with radius defined CSS

removed the newsbox
modified the logo/titlebox to include the saber background

modified the menu, significantly - making the basic menu clean with no excess options
added icons for the non-standard menu items

modified the message icons (first column of the messageindex)  -- these still need some love to make them look nice on a dark theme

added the theme changer option (top left) based on the older "enterprise" theme option (also by Bloc)

modified the display -- theme changer option will not appear on screens below 800px wide (portrait tablet and phone views)

Modified the CSS

fx-test:
Hey there thank you for getting it all in place and testing with the images I sent. 8)
I'll get the top headers resized to test with and come up with a cleaner look for
the crystal cave background as the concept works but needs a little work ;D

fx-test:
Now this is much better,  :D thank you for getting the images loaded up so quick
and making the new forum template to match to the header saber and background,  8)

Again I truly appreciate the continued help with the forums and think the members
will all be very pleased with new new look once it is live.  :D

It really looks like it should have all along ;)

Test Administrator:
to do, for the future....

modify boardindex.template.php and messageindex.template.php to convert the tables to responsive divs with a table-display CSS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version